User Guide to Remote Job Submissions
Copyright 2008-2018 X-Ability Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Click Remote Job Submission under the QM/MD/Solid menu.
- Press SET and enter Host name (IP address), LoginID and Passwd, respectively.
- Click sftp. If the session is the first one, following message will appear;
"If you want to carry on connecting just once, without adding
the key to the cache, enter "n". If you do not trust this host, press
Return to abandon the connection. Store key in cache? (y/n)"
Respond with (y).
- Confirm JOB submission status with stat-a as needed.
- Click sendsub to submit JOB.
- Click ls to confirm generated files as needed.
- Click get to obtain output files such as *.out, *.log, and so on.
- After you obtained the output files, follow the instructions in the calculation manual or tutorials.